Update: Union Square Will Be Open for Appointments!
We are excited to have the opportunity to welcome you back! We plan to re-open on June 1st, 2020. Our office has always utilized personal protective equipment (PPE) that has exceeded all the CDC guidelines, however, in light of the COVID-19 pandemic we have instituted additional guidelines and protocols to ensure your safety. You will see many changes, as we have new ways of scheduling your appointments and managing your financial transactions.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Before your appointment, you will be required to fill out a series of health screening questions which will be sent by text or email. We will require you to fill out this form before coming in to ensure we can honor your appointment. Any patients with a fever or other symptoms of illness will be asked to delay their appointment.
- Please do not bring anyone with you to the appointment (exceptions will be made for dependents or caregivers).
- Our doors will remain LOCKED during business hours.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please wait in your car and call or text us to check-in. We will let you know when we are ready for you.
- If you are taking a ride-share or public transporation, please wait in the lobby until we are ready for you.
- Please give us a call or text when you arrive and wait in the lobby. We will let you know when the room and staff are ready for you.
- Please wear a mask or face covering when you arrive at our office, and do not remove it until you are seated in the dental chair.
- We will check your temperature at the door.
- You will be asked to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer upon arrival.
- We are altering our schedule to reduce the number of patients in the office at once. This will help us social distance and maintain infection control.
- Please keep this in mind when scheduling or rescheduling.
- Our hours of operation will remain the same.
- All staff will be screened and have their temperature taken daily.
- Office staff will wear a mask at all times.
- Clinical staff will wear personal protective equipment (PPE).
- After every patient, we will thoroughly disinfect the exam room, door handles, surfaces, etc.
- Plexiglass guard installed in the front office.
- Apple/Google Pay will be available for contactless payment.
- We have added air purifiers throughout the office.
- Removed magazines and items that can harbor or transfer germs of any kind. Hand sanitizers will be positioned throughout the clinic.
- All staff will be trained and continually updated on office protocols.
Our office is committed to helping you, our staff, and our community stays safe and healthy. As new guidelines develop, we will continue to evolve our office protocols.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call us at 415-399-1966
Union Square Dental Group
Multi-Specialty Dental Practice
Welcome to Our Practice
Our team of dental professionals looks forward to serving you with personalized oral health care using advanced treatment options. Our state of the art dental office is conveniently located in Union Square, welcoming patients of all ages. From routine smile maintenance to a complete smile makeover, we can meet your oral health needs in one convenient location. We incorporate advanced technology for the best possible patient experience and results that are lasting.